- 2 Days Program
- Camp is “open to any and all” entrants from age 7-18 years old.
- Camps is “open to any skill level”
- Session start 7 am on Sat, June 28 to 5.50 PM on Sun, June 29
- Lunch is included on Sat and Sun
- Camp will provide water and snacks, campers can bring their own too
- One of our main objective is to have campers to have Universal Tennis Rating after the camp
- Tennis 10s pr0gram
- Face-to-Face Interacting with coaches
Schedule of Event
|Saturday June 28, 2018|
|7:45-8:00 am||Camp Introduction at tennis courts & Team pictures (wear your camp t-shirts)|
|8:15-8:30 am||Warm Up Drills|
|9:00-11:30 am||On Court Instruction & Drills (focus on different areas of the game). &. Tennis 10s|
|11:45-12:35 pm||Lunch (will be provided by U.S. Sports Camp)|
|1:00- 5:00 pm||UTR Competition (Universal Tennis Rating) & Tennis 10s|
|5:15-5:30 pm||Coach Wrap up. & Parent Pick up|
|Sunday June 29 2018|
|7:00-7:30 am||Camp Starts at tennis courts|
|8:00-8:30 am||Warm Up Drills|
|9:00-2:00 pm||UTR Competition (Universal Tennis Rating) & Tennis 10s|
|11:30-12:30 pm||Lunch (will be provided by U.S. Sports Camp)|
|2:30- 5:00 pm||On Court Instruction & Drills (focus on different areas of the game). &. Tennis 10s|
|5:15-5:30 pm||Award Presentation & Coach Wrap up. & Parent Pick up|
What's At Stake?
U.S. College Tennis Summer Camp is a 2 days camp with (2) day training on court and UTR competition with an extremely unique experience with college/ university coaches from United State of America.
Campers of all levels and age are challenged to have fun while improve to the best of their abilities. The coaching staff encourages all athletes, beginners through advanced.
Campers will also compete in the tournament format that earn rating toward Universal Tennis Rating (UTR). If you would like to learn, compete, showcase, interact with College Tennis Coaches, then this camp is what you’re looking for
- Drill Training: scenario-based drills. Drilling is a great workout that helps you build shot selection and makes your game second nature
- Education: work with college tennis coaches to learn how to become the student-athlete at the U.S. College
- Competition: Coaches will be on court to provide interaction and feed back, players will be provided feedback on game improvement
- Preparation: NCAA education, life skills for college freshman
Tennis10s program will also be used for selected campers to start tennis and makes it easy for children to play the game, develop good technique and tactics and a love for the sport.
The philosophy of the U.S. College Sports Camp is to provide you with a more intimate environment from which to experience what College coaches expect from their players. Additionally, you will get to work directly, in small groups with the college coaches and our staff in attendance.
What to Bring?
- Tennis Racket(s)
- Tennis Shoes (no running shoes)
- Water bottle
- Hat or Visor
- Personal drink and snacks
- Southeast Missouri State University
- University of Pacific