- 2.5 Days Program
- Camp is “open to any and all” entrants from age 7-18 years old.
- Camps is “open to any skill level”
- Session start 1 PM on Fri, May 25 to 6 PM on Sun, May 27
- Lunch is included on Sat and Sun
- Camp will provide water and snacks, golfers can bring their own too
- Caddie Fee is not included.
Schedule of Event
|Friday, May 25|
|12.30||Supannikar Room, Royal Hills Golf Spa Resorts
Welcome all campers and parents to US College Golf Camp
|15:00 - 16:30||
|Saturday, May 26|
|7:30||Introduction and Group Photo|
|11:00 - 12.00||Complimentary lunch for campers|
|Noon||18 holes Tournament|
|End of Day|
|Sunday, May 27|
|7:10||18 holes Tournament|
|12.00||Complimentary lunch for campers|
|End of Day|
What's At Stake?
U.S. College Golf Camp is a 2.5 days camp with a half (1/2) day seminar/practice and two (2) day training on course with an extremely unique experience with college/ university coaches from United State of America. Camper will also compete in the tournament format that earn points toward Junior Golf Scoreboard Ranking (JGS). If you would like to learn, compete, showcase, interact with College Golf Coaches, then this camp is what you’re looking for
- Skill Development: Transition from practice to tournament, mental game, course management, golf development, techniques and skills
- Education: work with college golf coaches to learn how to become the student-athlete at the U.S. College
- Competition: Coaches will be on course to provide interaction and feed back, players will be provided feedback on game improvement
- Preparation: NCAA education, life skills for college freshman
The philosophy of the U.S. College Sports Camp is to provide you with a more intimate environment from which to experience what College coaches expect from their players. Additionally, you will get to work directly, in small groups with the college coaches in attendance.
What to Bring?
- Boys are required to wear a shirt with a collar and sleeves. For Girls, the shirt must have a collar and be either sleeved or sleeveless.
- Rangefinder is allowed to use.
- Pull cart is not necessary.
- Bring cash to pay for caddie fee and tips each day.
- Personal drink and snacks.
- Please apply/bring sunscreen, if needed
- Brown University
- Rutgers Unviersity
- UNC Charlotte
- University of San Francisco
Royal Hills Golf Resort & Spa
100/3 Moo 2, Sarika-Nangrong Road, T.Sarika, A.Mueng, Nakhon Nayok, 2600, Thailand